- Dewsbury, B.M. in review. A worthy burden - Reflections on the journey of a STEM professor of color in higher education. In Social Justice and Putting Theory into Practice in Schools and Communities. Editors L. Ciccomascola and S. Brand.
- Dewsbury, B.M., Taylor, C, Reid, A and C. Viamonte. in review. Career choice among
first-generation, minority STEM college students. J Micro Bio Ed
- Taylor, C and B.M. Dewsbury. in press. Mosquitoes Out of Place: Claims-making, Representation, and Boundary Politics in the Debate Over Field Trial Releases of Genetically Modified Mosquitoes in the Florida Keys. Studies in Symbolic Interaction
- Dewsbury, B.M. and C. Braeme. 2019. Evidence-Based Teaching Guides: Inclusive Teaching. CBE-LSE
- Taylor, C and B.M. Dewsbury, in press. Barriers to Inclusive Deliberation and Democratic Governance of Genetic Technologies at the Science-Policy Interface Journal of Science Communication, 6 pgs
- Dewsbury, B.M. 2019. Deep Teaching - A conceptual model for inclusive approaches to higher education STEM pedagogy. Cultural Studies in Science Education, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11422-018-9891-z, 23 pgs
- Taylor, C and B.M. Dewsbury. 2018. On the problem and promise of metaphor use in science communication. J Micro Bio Ed 19 (1)
- Dewsbury, B.M., 2017. Context Determines Strategies for ‘Activating’ the Inclusive Classroom. JMBE, 18(3) pp. 1-4
- Dewsbury, B.M., 2017. On faculty development of STEM inclusive teaching practices. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 364 (18), pgs 1-6
- Dewsbury, B.M., 2014. ”A guide to understanding the science behind useful approaches to learning” Review of: The New Science of Learning: How to Learn in Harmony With Your Brain; Terry Doyle and Todd Zakrajsek; 2013; Stylus Publishing; Sterling, VA. 126 pages. J Micro Bio Ed 15(1)
- Dewsbury, B.M., Reid, A and O. Weeks. 2013. Confluence: A seminar series as a teaching tool. J. Microbiol. Bio Ed 14(2): 258-259
- Dewsbury, B.M., Lowenstein, M. K. and A. Rosenblatt. 2011. “Biology without borders: An integrative strategy for increasing conceptual resonance among biology majors” Proc. Assoc. Biol. Lab. Teach.; 32(327)
- Dewsbury, Bryan. 2018. The soul of my pedagogy. Scientific American. January 23rd, 2018. https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/the-soul-of-my-pedagogy/'