- Taylor, C and B.M. Dewsbury. 2018. On the problem and promise of metaphor use in science communication. J Micro Bio Ed 19 (1)
- Dewsbury, B.M., 2017. Context Determines Strategies for ‘Activating’ the Inclusive Classroom. JMBE, 18(3) pp. 1-4
- Dewsbury, B.M., 2017. On faculty development of STEM inclusive teaching practices. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 364 (18), pgs 1-6
- Dewsbury, B.M., 2014. ”A guide to understanding the science behind useful approaches to learning” Review of: The New Science of Learning: How to Learn in Harmony With Your Brain; Terry Doyle and Todd Zakrajsek; 2013; Stylus Publishing; Sterling, VA. 126 pages. J Micro Bio Ed 15(1)
- Dewsbury, B.M., Reid, A and O. Weeks. 2013. Confluence: A seminar series as a teaching tool. J. Microbiol. Bio Ed 14(2): 258-259
- Dewsbury, B.M., Lowenstein, M. K. and A. Rosenblatt. 2011. “Biology without borders: An integrative strategy for increasing conceptual resonance among biology majors” Proc. Assoc. Biol. Lab. Teach.; 32(327)
- Dewsbury, Bryan. 2018. The soul of my pedagogy. Scientific American. January 23rd, 2018. https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/the-soul-of-my-pedagogy/'